Addressing 5 Hidden Reasons COVID-19 is Hurting Your Hospital’s P2P Cycle
Overview of what you will learn
SpendMend is proud to present a 30-minute webinar detailing how and why hospitals are suffering unprecedented losses.
SpendMend President and 25 year P2P expert, Rob Heminger, will share key insights from several clients and will reveal 5 key areas where the COVID-19 pandemic has wreaked finanical havoc throughout the Procure-to-Pay process and what you can do to combat it.
What you will get from this webinar:
- How COVID-19 is affecting your vendors and what that means to you
- The increased threat of fraud in your vendor population and how to reduce it
- The impact that working from home is having on your ability to manage transactions
- The real cost of layoffs and furloughs on your ability to efficiently manage transactions
- The most common and costly errors your AP department has made as you’ve rushed to keep up with the demands of COVID-19
Rob Heminger, President
Rob has over 20 years of Cost Cycle Experience centered around the Procure to Pay space. He has held various executive roles in Operations focused on Consulting, Financial Leakage, and Insight Analytics.