Welcome to SpendMend’s Coffee Talk
One of the challenges that many healthcare facilities face is reconciling transactions that are carried within the accounting system as received by the facility, but no vendor invoice is shown in the computer system (RNI).
A failure to address unpaid vendor invoices can cost you in many ways.
- Non-payment of invoices can put you at odds with your suppliers created unnecessary supplier abrasion which requires your staff’s time and attention to address and resolve.
- Unpaid suppliers can potentially put you on credit hold and shut down a critical supply line.
- There is also a major bottom line implication, you could be missing critical discounts, rebates, volume price breaks and more.
But this is a problem that can be fixed…
In this Coffee Talk, join 25-year expert, David Purcell, as he takes questions from the live audience while also sharing his real-life experience. Learn how his organization minimize their RNI report while putting processes in place to prevent future RNI items from growing out of control.
Attendees of this webinar will learn expert-tested tips and tricks for:
- Improving relationships with suppliers
- Gaining better visibility of invoices
- Decreasing the risk of credit holds
- Reducing of manual labor
- Recapture critical rebates and discounts
- Improves financial performance accrual is a liability that may or may not be true
Watch the Coffee Talk Here!
Meet The Speakers
Manager, Accounts Payable – BayCare Health
David Purcell has been an expert in accounting and finance for over 25 years with specialization in Accounts Payable for over 23 years. He’s worked for Fortune 500 companies in outsourcing (Pitney Bowes & IKON), healthcare (a division of AmerisourceBergen), healthcare software (Sage) and now healthcare (BayCare).
VP of Marketing - SpendMend
Tom has over 20 years of experience serving the Procure-to-Pay (P2P) community with expertise in the Recovery Audit Industry. Prior to his time with SpendMend, Tom founded two technologies firms in the P2P space. In 2021, Tom was recognized as a 7X “Pro-to-Know” in Supply Chain by SDCE Magazine. In 2020, Tom was named a “Top 100 Influencer in Accounts Payable” by the APA.