Overview of What You Will Learn
You are invited to attend an online panel discussion related to pharmacy procurement innovation. Join us as we examine real-life strategies employed by top Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) to transform their pharmacy procurement processes alongside or without Consolidated Service Centers (CSCs).
Discover how these healthcare giants are reshaping the future of healthcare supply chain management.
- Date: October 26th
- Time: 1PM Eastern / 10AM Pacific
- Duration: Approximately 60 minutes
- Platform: Zoom (Link will be provided upon registration)
- Duane Lutz – System Pharmacy Sr Manager for Procurement Automation (Providence St. Joseph Health)
- Michelle Ashby – Manager of Centralized Pharmacy Operations (MedStar Health)
- Kevin Roche – Sr Director, Pharmacy Prep and Dispensing (Banner Health)
- Moderator: Curtis McEntire – VP of SpendMend (SpendMend Trulla)
Attendees of this webinar will gain the following:
- Deep insights into pharmacy procurement strategies
- Real-world success stories from pioneering IDNs
- Understanding the Role of Consolidated Service Centers (CSCs)
- Understand how to innovate without centralizing procurement operations
- Engaging Q&A session with our panelists
- Networking opportunities with industry peers
- An exploration of Trulla’s transformative capabilities
Who should attend:
- Healthcare Procurement Professionals
- Pharmacy Procurement Specialists
- Supply Chain Managers and Directors
- Pharmacy Directors and Managers
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Technicians
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain invaluable insights into pharmacy procurement innovation.
About the Speakers
John Baker has over 28 years of audit and shared service expertise. His specialization is in assisting clients with vendor communication and analyzing large data sets. Currently, he holds the position of Director of Shared Services at SpendMend, where he and his team manage more than 150 major US health system clients.
Nash Shook is SpendMend’s Vice President of Strategic Accounts and is a seasoned healthcare professional with over 25 years of supply chain experience. Prior to his tenure at SpendMend, Nash served in a variety of field leadership roles at Premier and worked also for AdventHealth in Altamonte Springs, FL as a regional supply chain leader. His areas of specialty include supply chain benchmarking, performance improvements, project management and creating an engaging and successful business partnership between his clients and SpendMend.